We design bottles, jars, blow moulding forms, injection moulding forms and machines.
We specialise in the design and manufacture of packing, blow moulding and auxiliary (tightness testing units, transporters, etc.) machinery.
The demanding market and increasing competition are forcing manufacturers design creative packaging in relatively short periods of time. In meeting our customers’ expectations head on, our company provides the design of bottles, jars and the manufacture of tools required for their production using professional CAD/CAM software
Production process, using the manufacture of a blow moulding form as an example:
- Stage 1 - Preparation of a CAD model according to customer specifications
- Stage 2 - Design approval based on drawings or a 1:1 model
- Stage 3 - Preparation of a CAD blow moulding form design
- Stage 4 - Processing of form element manufacturing technologies using CAM software
- Stage 5 - Manufacture of a blow moulding form
APK-600-800-F packing system
- APK-600-800 automatic packing table, counting and arranging bottles, jars in a 600x800mm format and transferring on to foil packing;
- APF-600-800 foil wrapping unit automatically foil wraps bottles, jars
Upon disconnecting the foil wrapping unit, packing onto 600x800mm format trays is possible.